Re: POST CHEMO NEUROPATHY [00012] Medicine On Line

Re: POST CHEMO NEUROPATHY

Hi
  My 3 yr old son is on chemo for medulloblastoma, a type of brain tumor. He
will recieve his final round of chemo next week. He has had repeated problems
with neuropathy, too. I asked his oncologist how long would the neuropathy
take to clear up after his last round. She said that if it did not clear up
on its own soon after treatment, there were drugs that they could give him to
stop the neuropathy. She did not say what the names of the drugs were at the
time, but if you want, i can find out for you.

Sue Grasinski
SGrasinski@aol.com