ov ca survivors [00005] Medicine On Line

ov ca survivors

At age 56, I was diagnosed with Stage III, grage III.  After extensive
surgery and 19 chemo treatments my CA 125 is now 12 - prior to the
surgery it was 4,829.  The last 12 treatments was and experimental
dosage of Taxol - which I believe saved me.  The last treatment was July
1995.  I have severe neuropathy in both feet and some in my hands, and I
have check ups every other month.  Wishing you good health in the New
Year!  Let me hear from you.

Carolyn Coody