Adenocarcinoma [00792] Medicine On Line

Adenocarcinoma

My mother has just been diagnoses with Adenocarcinoma lung cancer.  She
has not been staged yet.

I would greatly appreciate any information anyone can provide on new
treatments for this disease.

She has an appointment at SLOAN for a second opinion with Dr. Charles
Young (any information would be helpful).  I also have been given
the name of Dr. Mark Stoopler at the Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer
Center in NY (also, any information would be helpful).

My internet address is LANDIL@PFIZER.COM

I am new to the internet . . . I hope I am doing this right.

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Best wishes,
L. Landi