New__NSCLC [00775] Medicine On Line

Dear all,      Thanks to Bart Moran I got into and
was amazed at what I found! I have NSCLC and everybody including my
Doc's don't know why I have survived so long. Maybe I found the
answer. I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have been on Voltaren 75
mg. twice a day. According to this new study, aspirin and others that
inhibit prostagladins also inhibit growth of these tumors. Well it is
worth a shot for you all, You can find this info at,
go to master index and cancer center. Have a good day!     Joan