Info. for friend who has cancer, but no computer [00771] Medicine On Line

Info. for friend who has cancer, but no computer

To all, I have a friend who is living with cancer, who doesn't have a
computer, and he has asked me to ask this question for him and put it out
over the internet. He told me he has NETASTIC NON SMALL LUNG CANCER, and
he has heard about a drug treatment called CAN CELL, and he is wondering
has anybody had any success with this type treatment or drug? Any
information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You,  Kevin.