Re: Lung Cancer (NSCLC) [00769] Medicine On Line

Re: Lung Cancer (NSCLC)

Dear Lrnny, I also have NSCLC going on five years. Had a Lobectomy
but two tumors remained, now there are four. I too had chemo without
results radiation was not an option for me. I keep my spirits up,
there is always someone worse off then we are. 99% of this horrible
disease is mental, once you let your spirits drop the cancer takes
over. I take shark cartiledge, Selium Vit. C<E, a multiple beta-
carotine, garlic and Picnodginal. Call any time,and God Bless.
Joan