Re: cancer [00764] Medicine On Line

Re: cancer

>a dear friend has ovarian cancer,it has spread/6 months/advice/thanks

The best advice I can give you is to sign up to the ovarian cancer mailing
list. Here's how:

        subject: blank
        message: subscribe ovarian  FIRST-NAME LAST-NAME

This will give you access to a GREAT group of both scientists, doctors and
people with ovarian cancer that can give you specific advice and support. It
is hard to give advice to you based on your message other than this, as your
message is fairly vague. What type of ovarian cancer, how old, what stage,
etc.  Please feel free to email me if you want to give more details and I
suggest signing on to the ovarian list as there are some people much more
knowledgeable than I to answer your questions.

Mike
mikegill@klondike.com