bronchioloalveolar carcinoma [00756] Medicine On Line

bronchioloalveolar carcinoma

GET the best Oncologist you can find. Any Cancer Care Center will
have them This type is a subtype of adenocarcinoma which I've had for
4.5 yrs. His is slower growing  and according to my information
survival to five years is 25 %, mine is 5%. Don't let him give up,
ever, 99% of this horrible disease is mental. Read Dr. Bernie
Siegal's books, he tells us how to live with it. Good luck to your
friend, and God bless.   Joan