Lung Cancer (NSCLC) [00754] Medicine On Line

Lung Cancer (NSCLC)

Hi Linda

Hi Linda,    I think you made thhe right decision to withhold any
treatment for you Mother. At her age and condition the prognosis is
not good.

Dear Linda,    I think you made the right decision concerning your
Mother's Rx. I, as you know also have NSCLC and was dignosed in 1992.
I did have surgery but still have four tumors. I don't think they can
tell how long someone will live. Is she at home? My brother- in-law
had the same type, passed away in 1992. He had back pain which was
controlled with morphine, used oxygen, and died very peacefully.
Every case is different. I'll be here for support should you need it.
God Bless!        Joan McCoy