Re: Lung Cancer (NSCLC) [00753] Medicine On Line

Re: Lung Cancer (NSCLC)

It is really hard to say what to expect because each person is
different and the disease will progress differently.  The Docs
should be able to tell what signs to look for as the disease
progresses.  Some type of NSCLC progress very slowly.  My father
has been treating his Stage IV adenocarcinoma alternatively with a
nutritional regimen for 19 months now with no further growth.  He
has decided against conventional treatment, because of his results
after turning down the conventional treatments, I no longer feel
that not taking chemo is automatically a "death sentence" as you
seem to feel.  If you are interested in the nutrtional regimen he
is following, please write me back.  Even  if she does  not take
all of the supplements he does, the diet which is High
Nutrition/Easily Digestible may give her some increased strength.
Best wishes
Cindi