Re: hormonse resistance in metastic breast cancer [00732] Medicine On Line

Re: hormonse resistance in metastic breast cancer

Steve,

I wish I had helpful suggestions, but unfortunately not.  What chemo is she
getting?

Please let me know your wife's name so that I can think of her in my prayers.

Best wishes,

Lenny Garfinkel

At 12:49 PM 10/9/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings:
>
>My wife is  46 year old with metastatic breast cancer that is  ER & PR
negative and has spread to her liver and lungs.

>Treatment direct liver infusions 24 hours ad ay for 5 days.  She has had 4
treatments.  The lungs are responding.  The liver appears to be prodcuing
and enzyme or hormone that is protecting the liver and the cancer.

>Do you know of any similiar cases?
>Any succesfuly treated?
>Any ideas?
>
>We don't have a lot of time.  Please email us back, prayers are appreciated.
>Thanks

Leonard Garfinkel, Ph.D.
Bio-Technology General
Kiryat Weizmann