Re: Acute myelcytic leukemia [00725] Medicine On Line

At 02:24 PM 10/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>My mother has been diagnosed wit the subject form of leukemia. I have
>found very little information in my limited research on the internet but
>have located some articles on acute granulocytic leukemia. I am
>interested in knowing how the two forms compare and more importantly
>details on myelcytic leukemia.
>Thanks for any information thta you can provide.
>
>							Doug

Merck & Co. has put the Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy on the
Internet free!
This would be a good place to research specific diseases. You can get to it via
www.merck.com or the long way via
www.merck.com/!!rByv91ZDnrByvD30Gt/pubs/mmanual/