Ewing's sarcoma [00723] Medicine On Line

Ewing's sarcoma

Dear Judy,
I read your message on the internet about your granddaughter.  I hope
all is going well with her.  My 34 year old sister was diagnosed with
Ewing's in .July of this year.  I am in the process of trying to find
out more information on it.  If you have any suggestions on how I can
do this I would greatly appreciate it.  If I find any I will send the
information on.  All the best to you and your family.
Sincerely,
Carolin Brookes
Carolin Brookes
Seneca College