glioblastoma [00713] Medicine On Line

glioblastoma

Recently a close relative of mine underwent emergency surgery for a large
glioblastoma tumor.  Because his tumor started to hemorage, he was
somewhat dehabilitated on his left side, and is now undergoing
rehabilitation.  He is slated to be a protocol of radiation therapy in
about a week, consisting of 6000 rads in 7 weeks (35 doses).  If any one
has information that would be useful, please let me know.  I am especially
interrested in anyone with knowledge of a technique called Boron Neutron
Capture Therapy, which is being used in a trail in Brookhaven.  I have
been scouring the next for resources, but any web addresses besides the
now familiar onco-link and aca web pages would be of help.  Thanks in
advance,
    Joshua Daniel Lannin