thrombocythemia [00704] Medicine On Line

thrombocythemia

This is being cross posted to 5 discussion groups. If someone knows of
such a group, please send email to Joyce Spencer.

Thanks

Arnie

>Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 11:39:40 -0400
>To: asmokler@erols.com
>From: "J. Spencer" <compucom@atl.mindspring.com>
>Subject: thrombocythemia
>
>Dear Arnie:       I have a friend who is suffering with thrombocythemia and
>is scared.  she asked if I might know of a support group.  I was not able to
>locate one on internet.  Wondered if you might have come across one.  She
>does not have a computer and is looking for a phone number or newsletter ,
>etc.     Thanks for any info or advise you might have.
>Hope you are doing well.
>Joyce

* Arnold Smokler, Pharmacist, Pharmacologist & Computer Consultant     *
* Chairman, Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Support Group (WMSG)       *
* Email address:asmokler@erols.com Phone:703-321-8888 FAX:703-321-8920 *
* Visit my home page at http://www.erols.com/asmokler/index.html       *
* Visit the WMSG home page at http://www.erols.com/asmokler/wmsg.htm   *