pharmaceutical raw materials to very low prices [00693] Medicine On Line

pharmaceutical raw materials to very low prices

Dr.Thomas  Maximilian Muller
Philippsburg,Germany,phone:49-7256/1000,fax:49-7256/1322

PHARMACEUTICAL RAW MATERIALS

Ladies and gentlemen,

We can offer you pharmaceutical raw materials  like doxycycline,vitamines
etc.to very low prices.
Our list of products has got more than 500 items.Price of each item is
fluctating
in
accordance with the market.For instance paracetamol was sold at $5,50/kg
last month,vitamin C was sold at $8,60/kg ( minimum quantity:100kg )

You will receive appropriate GLP certificates in accordance with
international
test guidelines.

Free delivery worldwide!

To my personal references:
I worked for companies like La Roche,Switzerland and Max Planck
Institute,Germany.
Since May 1996 I am member of New York  Academy of Sciences.

Please let me know,what you need.I'll  make you an offer  according to
your
specific inquiry.

For more information please don't hesitate to contact me:

email:regasst@aol.com
phone: +49-7256/1000
fax:      +49-7256/1322

I look forward to hearing from you.