mycosis fungoides [00665] Medicine On Line

mycosis fungoides

I have been diagnosed with MF and have been searching the net for info.  I
have been rec'ing PUVA therapy with some success but not complete remission
for about a year.  It seems that the more sun exposure I get along with the
PUVA the better.  My doctor (Dr. Suzanne Connelly, Head of Dermatology, Mayo
Clinic Scottsdale, AZ) has not seen the need to go to more severe forms of
treatment at this point.  I would be interested in any information you may
have on successfully curing MF.

Thanks,
Joe.Carey@iac.honeywell.com