Re: Adenocarcinoma [00627] Medicine On Line

Re: Adenocarcinoma

Renae Bahr wrote:

> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> My father-in-law was recently diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the lung.
> Would appreciate more information on this type of cancer, treatments,
> locations for treatment centers etc.
>
> Thank you for any information you may have.
>
> My Email address is bernie@northernnet.comDear Bernie, forgot to mention that the National Cancer Institute at
1-800-4-cancer will also give you the names of 3 comprehensive hospitals
in your area that specialize in lung cancer.  this will make a good
source for second and even third opinions.  N.C.I. great resource for all
kinds of info.  Try the cancer-l listserv as well on the name oncolink
server as this and subscribe to them.  Best to your family in his
wellness journey.  Regards, marty