Re: Adenocarcinoma [00626] Medicine On Line

Re: Adenocarcinoma

Renae Bahr wrote:

> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> My father-in-law was recently diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the lung.
> Would appreciate more information on this type of cancer, treatments,
> locations for treatment centers etc.
>
> Thank you for any information you may have.
>
> My Email address is bernie@northernnet.comDear Bernie,  There is a gentleman about 65 yrs of age in my support
group also with an adenoma of the lung, which metastasized to the brain.
 there are 3 brains tumors, one of which was removed surgically.
Radiaton on the brain and lung.  Drs.  don't know what to do next.  If
you should get any response would you let me know.  My e-mail is
FITECNCR@pacbell.net.  Also Loma Linda hospital in riverside Cal.  is
doing great things with Proton Radaiation specifically of prostate and
brain tumors.  This is an option.  As far as the lung have you tried
N.C.I.  1-800-4-cancer number.  Tell them what he has, ask for pdqs and
type of treatment available and all other info.  Thx.  Marty