Re: Creating a WEB page on Cancer [00605] Medicine On Line

Re: Creating a WEB page on Cancer

<< n message <3230AA86.5B4@taprmp03.taprm.msmail.abbott.com>, eric cox
 <coxem@taprmp03.taprm.msmail.abbott.com> writes
 > Also if there
 >are any valuable sites that provide good patient information and would
 >make a good linking site, please indicate the address.  In general, I
 >would like to make my web site valuable to cancer patients and I am
 >looking for some direction.  >>

Please take a look at our website at http://members.aol.com/mpdpage.

We will be moving shortly along with a number of other major oncology lists
and web pages and I will ask Gilles Fryman to advise you when that site is
ready.. You may choose to link to us and we will be happy to do so in return.

MPDPAGE is part of a family of information,  education and support resources
provided by Dr. Harriet Gilbert's  MPD Research Center (for the
myeloproliferative disorders polycythemia vera,  essential thrombocythemia,
 angnogenic myeloid metaplasia,  secondary myelofibrosis and chronic
myelogenous leukemia.  These resources also include mpd-net discussion group
(for information contact mpd-net-request@sjuvm.st. johns.edu),  MPD VOICE
newsletter (contact sendmpd@aol.com),  mpd hot line 1-800-help-mpd.

Good Luck in your new venture, please do not hesitate to contact me if I can
be of any assistance.

Wendy Capri
Webmaster  MPD PAGE @ AOL.COM
Volunteer MPD RESEARCH CENTER