Re: Creating a WEB page on Cancer [00603] Medicine On Line

Ken Campbell wrote:

> In message <3230AA86.5B4@taprmp03.taprm.msmail.abbott.com>, eric cox
> <coxem@taprmp03.taprm.msmail.abbott.com> writes
> > Also if there
> >are any valuable sites that provide good patient information and would
> >make a good linking site, please indicate the address.  In general, I
> >would like to make my web site valuable to cancer patients and I am
> >looking for some direction.
>
> You may wish to visit our Web site (address below) and consider a link.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Ken
>
> Ken Campbell, Information Officer, Leukaemia Research Fund
> Email: lrf@leukres.demon.co.uk
> Web: http://www.leukres.demon.co.uk
> Views and opinion expressed are mine and do not reflect those of my employer!

Please also consider our site as a link.

MPD-SUPPORT-L  A myeloprolific disease medical mailing list focusing on
polycythemia vera, essential thrombocythemia, agnogenic myeloid
metaplasia, and myelofibrosis. Anyone - patient, family member, or
health professional, is welcome to join. Our web page is at
http://members.aol.com/mpdsupport
To subscribe to MPD-SUPPORT-L, do the following:
Email to: LISTSERV@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject line: blank or just a dash on AOL
Body: SUBSCRIBE MPD-SUPPORT-L John Smith
(Substitute your first and last name for John Smith's)