Re: Waldenstroms macroglobular anemia [00598] Medicine On Line

Re: Waldenstroms macroglobular anemia

Send me via Email the name of the patients and mailing address.
I will mail the WMSG Information Pack. It contains clinical
information on WM and all WMSG Newsletter printed to date .

Arnie

At 09:29 AM 9/9/96 +0100, you wrote:
>In message <9609071721.AA11562@lakeland.lib.mi.us>,
>grmsuh@lakeland.lib.mi.us writes
>>I am new to the internet.  My husband was diagnosed with the above disease just
>>over 3 years ago.  We are interested in learning about other's experiences with
>>treatment, what kind of treatment is out there, besides what he has gotten.  He
>>is currently undergoing chemo, and has been since the onset.  They tried an oral
>>chemo, but he had no success with it.  Thanks.
>>
>Waldenstrom's Support Home Page can be found at:
>
>http://www.erols.com/asmokler/wmsg.htm
>
>This is a US-based support site for Waldenstrom's patients run by a
>patient called Arnie Smokler. There is a contact a patient facility run
>by the Group.
>
>Best wishes
>
>Ken
>
>Ken Campbell, Information Officer, Leukaemia Research Fund
>Email: lrf@leukres.demon.co.uk
>Web: http://www.leukres.demon.co.uk
>Views and opinion expressed are mine and do not reflect those of my employer!

* Arnold Smokler, Pharmacist, Pharmacologist & Computer Consultant     *
* Chairman, Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Support Group (WMSG)       *
* Email address:asmokler@erols.com Phone:703-321-8888 FAX:703-321-8920 *
* Visit my home page at http://www.erols.com/asmokler/index.html       *
* Visit the WMSG home page at http://www.erols.com/asmokler/wmsg.htm   *