Re: Waldenstroms macroglobular anemia [00595] Medicine On Line

Re: Waldenstroms macroglobular anemia

In message <9609071721.AA11562@lakeland.lib.mi.us>,
grmsuh@lakeland.lib.mi.us writes
>I am new to the internet.  My husband was diagnosed with the above disease just
>over 3 years ago.  We are interested in learning about other's experiences with
>treatment, what kind of treatment is out there, besides what he has gotten.  He
>is currently undergoing chemo, and has been since the onset.  They tried an oral
>chemo, but he had no success with it.  Thanks.

Waldenstrom's Support Home Page can be found at:

http://www.erols.com/asmokler/wmsg.htm

This is a US-based support site for Waldenstrom's patients run by a
patient called Arnie Smokler. There is a contact a patient facility run
by the Group.

Best wishes

Ken

Ken Campbell, Information Officer, Leukaemia Research Fund
Email: lrf@leukres.demon.co.uk
Web: http://www.leukres.demon.co.uk
Views and opinion expressed are mine and do not reflect those of my employer!