Re: Creating a WEB page on Cancer [00587] Medicine On Line

Re: Creating a WEB page on Cancer

In message <3230AA86.5B4@taprmp03.taprm.msmail.abbott.com>, eric cox
<coxem@taprmp03.taprm.msmail.abbott.com> writes
> Also if there
>are any valuable sites that provide good patient information and would
>make a good linking site, please indicate the address.  In general, I
>would like to make my web site valuable to cancer patients and I am
>looking for some direction.

You may wish to visit our Web site (address below) and consider a link.

Best wishes

Ken

Ken Campbell, Information Officer, Leukaemia Research Fund
Email: lrf@leukres.demon.co.uk
Web: http://www.leukres.demon.co.uk
Views and opinion expressed are mine and do not reflect those of my employer!