Re: Waldenstroms macroglobular anemia [00582] Medicine On Line

At 01:21 PM 9/7/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I am new to the internet.  My husband was diagnosed with the above disease just over 3 years ago.  We are interested in learning about other's experiences with treatment, what kind of treatment is out there, besides what he has gotten.  He is currently undergoing chemo, and has been since the onset.  They tried an oral chemo, but he had no success with it.  Thanks.

Suzanna,

Email your husband's name and your mailing address. I will send you an
information packet from the Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Support
Group.

Arnie

* Arnold Smokler, Pharmacist, Pharmacologist & Computer Consultant     *
* Chairman, Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Support Group (WMSG)       *
* Email address:asmokler@erols.com Phone:703-321-8888 FAX:703-321-8920 *
* Visit my home page at http://www.erols.com/asmokler/index.html       *
* Visit the WMSG home page at http://www.erols.com/asmokler/wmsg.htm   *