renal cell [00554] Medicine On Line

renal cell

my husband has renal cell...he has had palliative radiation to t11 area and surroundings, radical nephrectomy, chemo (interferon/fuda) after one week this was stopped....too toxic...now we are being offered interferon/5fu inf x 4 days with 3-5 m units of interferon 3x wk for three months..he is brittle diebetic with many problems...he had minimal cord compression...pain is better he is finally able to eat and is gaining weight ...has tremors of both hands and had a jerking inr arm only...my brother who was recently dx with liver mets...still unknown source thinks i am not doing all i can because we have not visited  md anderson from what i read it appears that we have a bad prognosis regardless of where he goes and i am dead set against goin anyplace....am i correct?

raylady@datasync.com