MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES [00521] Medicine On Line

MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES

I WAS JUST INFIRMED THAT I HAVE THE ABOVE DISEASE AND WOULD APPRECIATE
ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SENT ME REGARDING TREATMENT-NAMELY-
INTEFERON-ALPHA.  CLINICAL STUDIES, LONG TERM EFFECTS ETC WOULD BE
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
                            THANK YOU
                                        EDWIN H HALL
                                        173 WASHINGTON VALLEY ROAD