Re: [Fwd: A call for prayers] [00500] Medicine On Line

Re: [Fwd: A call for prayers]

>Dear Tatiana,
>I will keep you and your dog in my thoughts and my prayers.  I wish there was
>more that I could offer you, but I promise I will be pulling hard for you.
> Be strong and keep a clear mind, no matter what happens.  You will need
>strength for your surgery and the mind is a powerful healer, so you must keep
>focused on healing.   You have touched many, many people with your sincere
>message and while you may not hear from them all, I know that they have you
>and your dog in their hearts.  God Bless you. Wendy Capri

        Well said Wendy.
Tatiana,
        I am a long term survivor, having been through 4 treatment regiments
over the last 26 years.  I believe my dogs have been an indispensible
element in my survival.  Each has understood the pain, comforted with their
devotion, supported with unwavering attention, and provided me with a
continual reminder of why my survival was important.  I hope deeply that
Bella can be there for you, because you will need her in the monthes to come.
        Keep us informed about Bella's progress.

Tom Wagner