Re: [Fwd: A call for prayers] [00499] Medicine On Line

Re: [Fwd: A call for prayers]

Dear Tatiana,
I will keep you and your dog in my thoughts and my prayers.  I wish there was
more that I could offer you, but I promise I will be pulling hard for you.
 Be strong and keep a clear mind, no matter what happens.  You will need
strength for your surgery and the mind is a powerful healer, so you must keep
focused on healing.   You have touched many, many people with your sincere
message and while you may not hear from them all, I know that they have you
and your dog in their hearts.  God Bless you. Wendy Capri