Re: [Fwd: A call for prayers] [00494] Medicine On Line

Re: [Fwd: A call for prayers]

Hi,
I don't think your nut's. I believe all living creatures have a soul. I
believe that animals are like children. I also believe that if someone you
love is away or can't for some reason be there for you in your time of need.
That thier near you in spirit. They go where you go. If you believe in
Angels believe that your angel will be there no matter what. I will say a
prayer for you both in hopes that you will both be ok.
                                                      Take Care, White Tiger

--
                           ,,,
                          (o o)