Re: [Fwd: A call for prayers] [00493] Medicine On Line

Re: [Fwd: A call for prayers]

Tatiana ( andrea Marzheuser?)

 Best wishes for you and your beloved pet.  I just lost my cat (Gui) and know how important pets
 can be to our own sense of self... Since Gui's death, one of my two dogs has been sick ...
 sensitive, I think, to Gui's loss and to my own grief.

 You vet should have picked up the liver failure in your pet... perhaps you need another vet or a
 second opinion.  I volunteer for a no kill adoption center in the Venice, FL area and have found
 that, as with doctors, vets can varying considerably in their ability and their compassion.

 Again... best wishes for your recovery and that of your father and your pet.

 --
 Bonnie