new chemo treatment [00486] Medicine On Line

new chemo treatment

In the last few months I saw a news program (20/20 etc..) in which there was
a news program about a doctor, I believe he was in Ca., who took a biopsy of
a tumor from his cancer patient.  He then performed various chemo and drug
treatments on the biopsy to establish a unique chemo treatment which appeared
to cure the cancer on the biopsy.  He then applied this unique chemo
treatment to the patient and appeared to have enormous sucess.  I do not
remember the doctors name and was wondering if anyone out there saw the
program or knows the doctors name so I could get in touch with him.