Adenocarcenoma of Lung? [00484] Medicine On Line

Adenocarcenoma of Lung?

Hi.  My father is currently in the hospital being
treated for adenocarcenoma of the lung... I thought
that was a specific condition but your previous
msg indicates a generic description?
	His lungs are surrounded by fluid, attempts
were made to drain this out.  The output dropped off,
then started up again.  After the flow continued,
a chemical agent was introduced to cauterize? the
sites.  I know only second hand info, from his wife.
Is this cause for alarm?  Where can I find info
about survival and treatment?
	Thanx.
--
  / ___\  |  __| \\    __    // G. Edward Williams
  \____/  |____|    \/    \/     Willyums@cris.com