Adenocarcinoma / Small Intestine [00483] Medicine On Line

Adenocarcinoma / Small Intestine

Does anyone have information concerning Adenocarcinoma originating in the
small intestine?

A niece called me for her uncle in Utah who has very aggressive disease.
I work for a company who has a investigational Stem Cell (CD34+)
separation device.  We don't have any clinical trials specifically in
this area or disease.

Can you help him out by forwarding anything that might help?  Doctors
names, ongoing or past research, similar diseases, successful
treatments of solid tumors...  He's looking for information on all of his
options, stem cell transplant or not.

The niece is Ingrid 'Furman'.  If you wish, you can contact her directly
at 206-746-9647.

Thanks.

Scott Houston