Re: Adeno cancer with no primary site [00481] Medicine On Line

Re: Adeno cancer with no primary site

Lenny, During a bronchoscopy for a lung infection, I was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma
7/29/96.  One month prior I had a CAT scan, the slices were big it didn't present, so I
don't yet know the full extent.  I have another CAT scheduled 8/16/96 and if there is
only a primary foci I'll type to you if there is anything I can offer.  My medical care
is provided by the Veteran's Admistration in LaJolla California  and my current
physician is doing gene research with CA. If you have any questions you may e-mail me at
yakerson@earthlink.net, or snail mail, Lawrence Yakerson, 37 Finca, San Clemente, CA
92672, (714) 498-7882.  Best regards, Larry.