Re: Adeno cancer with no primary site [00477] Medicine On Line

At 12:25 AM 8/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I am looking for up to date research concerning treatment outcomes for adeno
>CA of the abdomen with no primary site.

Try cancernet.  e-mail to cancernet@icicc.nci.nih.gov and write help or info
in the body of the message.  You'll get  a whole lot of material explaining
how the system works.

I can tell you from experience that there is not much material on adeno of
unknown primary.  Also recommend looking up the literature of Anthony Greco
of Nashville, TN and James Abbruzzese at MD Anderson in Houston, TX.  They
are experts on unknown primary.

Best wishes,

Lenny Garfinkel
Leonard Garfinkel, Ph.D.