Re: intra-peritoneal hyperthermic chemotherapy [00474] Medicine On Line

Re: intra-peritoneal hyperthermic chemotherapy

Hi Mark< I have cancer and start chemo. My cancer is in my soft and hard
palate, reoccurring from my left tonsil which was removed in october. The best
thing is to be positive and support your Dad in these hard moments, I am a
survivor and will continue to fight my cancer, YOUR love and support of your
Dad is so important> I am 52 and my family has given me much to live for. My
Prayers are with you and your Dad
Steven J. Pipia