Polycythemia, Essential Thrombocythemia, Myelofibrosis [00456] Medicine On Line

Polycythemia, Essential Thrombocythemia, Myelofibrosis

Hello,
I have noticed that people with the above myeloproliferative disorders have
posted messages to this mailing list. I would like to direct them to our home
page at
http://members.aol.com/mpdpage

There you will find many links to MPD related information and you will be
able to sign up to MPD-NET a support discussion group hosted by St. John's
University list serve that is open to all who are interested in the above
disorders. If you would like to join us send a message to:

Listserv@sjuvm.stjohns.edu
Subject:  Put a dash --
Message:  Subscribe your first name, last name

Also at the home page you may request a complimentary copy of MPD Voice, an
offline newsletter published by the MPD Research Center, Harriet S. Gilbert
MD, director.  If I can be of any help, please do not hesitate to contact me
at e-mail address above or at WendyC@ix.netcom.com   Wendy Capri