basal cell carcinoma treatment [00455] Medicine On Line

basal cell carcinoma treatment

I'am a medical doctor,  one patient have this problem:
"1987  From 1987 to 1994 I had had several surgical operations of BASAL
CELL CARCINOMA on the scalp.
1996 Occasional X-Rays exam (confermed by the histological exam) pointed
out the 	presence of  pulmonary Metastasis and of the bones. We
do not know any suitable chemotherapeutical therapy for this kind of
tumor.
We ask for all the possible information."
--
   -=GiDo=-

  EMail: vegvn48l@etruscan.li.it