1-800-Turbans [00361] Medicine On Line

1-800-Turbans

This morning a friend happily off chemo said --"who can I give my turbans
to--I want them out of the house".  We both thought how many other people
must be looking for ways to pass on turbans to those that need them.

Thought about a 1-800-Turbans non-for-profit things--getting our local
churches to collect,wash, repackage with some support notes etc.--and
then mail them to whoever called 1-800-Turbans and needed one.

Any thoughts on this idea? Good? Bad? Ways to make it work?

Thanks

Janet Seiz
St. Ambrose University
Davenport, Iowa