Re: (no subject) [00125] Medicine On Line

Re: (no subject)

Kelly and Geri

Your approach with your father is very brave. I find that at this
early stage of my mothers illness I am very desperate for a medical
cure. How does your dad feel in general?
I think the age factor is very important in how we deal with
the treatment options. It sounds like you are doing the best thing for
your dads situation. My mother has had major surgery and a 5 week course
 of chemo/radiation within 3 months, and I feel she really has gone down
hill quickly since the chemo/radiation began. She has been so sick, I
can't rememeber the last time she laughed! Oh, I better stop now i'm
begining to ramble. Please keep me updated on your fathers condition.
Thanks
karen z