Pancreatic cancer [00124] Medicine On Line

Pancreatic cancer

Dear Loren
I hope you read this - I had trouble with the e-mail last night and my
message was returned. Anyhow, to answer your questions: my mother had
a 3cm turmor removed, the margins were clear and there was some lymph
node involvement. Since the lymph nodes are involved, this places her in
a stage 3. Her chemo is 5-fu which I understand in the norm for
pancreatic cancer. I am interested in this Gemzar, but couldnt come up
with any info on the www. Could you give me a lead? Where in Texas is
this being use?
thanks
karen z