Re: (no subject) [00122] Medicine On Line

Re: (no subject)

Dear Friend:

Have you considered alternative therapies, such as herbs?  My father was
diagnosed in September 95 with small cell squamous and he has opted for the
nontraditional therapies.  He is 80 years of age but looks a young 70 - his
doctors agree.  I would like to suggest a book entitled "Killing Cancer", by
Sir Jason Winters.  We found it most valuable in helping Dad get started in
the herbal therapies.  His tumor has grown 2 cm since the original diagnosis
but we feel the herbs have not had enough time to rid his body of all of the
toxins.  Herbal therapy is not for everyone but when you are 80 and facing
such an invasive procedure as removal of one's lung it gives one hope.

G.
KELLY & GERI

SATOCO@LOG.ON.CA
R.R.#7 OWEN SOUND, ON.