Lymphomatoid Granulomatosis [00121] Medicine On Line

Lymphomatoid Granulomatosis

I'm posting this for an offline co-worker, whose husband has been diagnosed with
lymphomatoid granulomatosis -- a rare disease (100 cases a year, she tells me).

She and her husband would like to get in touch with anyone else who is battling
this disease or any doctors who have experience in its treatment.

I'm doing the on-line "legwork" for this couple, who do not have their own
on-line connection. They can use a friend's AOL connection to exchange email,
and I will pass along to them any posts from this group.

Thank you.

Jay