Forwarded message:
From:	RRuss98825@aol.com
Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@linux.kbt.com
Reply-to:	mol-cancer@linux.kbt.com
To:	mol-cancer@linux.kbt.com
Date: 96-01-30 19:56:52 EST

RE: LUNG BIOPSY

In October of 1995, I underwent a resection of my left lung.  This surgery
was major and necessary to remove many large (15cm) cysts.

However, part of the procedure involved placing a tube (bronchoscope) down
the throat under general anesthia.  I do believe that a biopsy can be done by
the bronchoscope rather than the more extensive surgery.

My recovery from the resection was 6 weeks and I was in excellent physical
condition going into the surgery.  Hope this helps.