Re: Hepatocellular liver cancer modalities [00016] Medicine On Line

Re: Hepatocellular liver cancer modalities

>Please inform me of alternative modalities and treatments for
>hepatocellular primary liver cancer with possible metastasies to lower
>right lobe the lung.

I presume you have looked at the NCI PDQ (physician's version specifically) for
their comments. What have you had so far...and what is the extent of the
disease?

--
E. Loren Buhle, Jr., Ph.D          INTERNET: BUHLEL01@MCRCR6.MED.NYU.EDU
*** The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the views or