Re: What makes a drug a good anticancer drug? [00012] Medicine On Line

Re: What makes a drug a good anticancer drug?

I got an authentication warning when your message came flying across my
mailbox, never saw one of those before (I'll have to check with my
provider!)

Anyway - my offer really went as far as SYMPTOM management, which doesn't
usually entail the cross linking of drugs/dna/etc.  What I did do is save
your message and fax it to a local oncology doctor here in Phoenix who just
happens to be one of the worlds leading research drug testers ( he has
performed test groups for many different drug companies - living in Phoenix
where there is a great cross match of people, it works out well for drug
companies.)  As soon as Dr. V gets back to me, I'll send you his answers.

-Adam