Re: CURE ADENO CARCINOMA [00009] Medicine On Line

Re: CURE ADENO CARCINOMA

>Good friend of mine has poor diffentiated adeno carcinoma, with no =
>detected primary tumor. ARE THERE ANY(EVEN EXPERIMENTAL) SUGGESTIONS TO =
>CURE.
>
>MY E-MAIL IS REMCO@IAEHV.NL

I agree with the later posting...we need more information to address your
question. Your question indicates metastases with an occult primary. What is
the extent of the mets, where are they located, how many, what treatments have
been used so far...and what was the response(s).

--
E. Loren Buhle, Jr., Ph.D          INTERNET: BUHLEL01@MCRCR6.MED.NYU.EDU
*** The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the views or