Re: CURE ADENO CARCINOMA [00008] Medicine On Line

Re: CURE ADENO CARCINOMA

Hi again.  I sent you a reply to your message of 1/13 and my husband
suggested that I add some additional info just to be sure.  Tell your
friend to be sure to get a second opinion...always, always always.  I
personally was biopsied (the adenocarcinoma) locally.  I also had some
scans done locally with a tentative diagnosis of the primary.  I then
went to M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston to the unknown primary site
physician for a second opinion.  I was finally treated at Johns Hopkins
Oncology.  Let me know how things go, my address is jamarsch@clark.net.

Good luck.

Kathleen