Re: Message not deliverable [00162] Medicine On Line

Re: Message not deliverable

I am a masters student at the graduate school of journalism at Columbia
U. Working on a thesis covering how cancer patients receive information
about-- and decide to use or not use-- alternative treatments (diet, 714-x,
herbs, complimentary medicine clinics, etc.).

I would like to correspond with anyone who some some insights: someone
frustrated with a lack of information; someone who believes it is all
quackery; or someone who has seen success through alternative treatments.

Does anyone know of a wed site for alternative cancer treatments??

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
phone:212-531-1426